How to apply for your card with cash
You can use any PayPoint outlet to pay for your Quidity™ card with cash.
All you need to do is:
- Take the barcode coupon from the adverts in the Daily or Sunday Mirror. Alternatively you can print this coupon.
- Visit your local PayPoint outlet; give the coupon to the shop assistant together with your initial payment (at least £5.00 to cover the joining fee).
- Your coupon will be scanned and you will be given a receipt (a 360money e-voucher) with a unique 8 digit number, as illustrated.
- You can then complete the online application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You will need to:
- Enter your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Enter your receipt's unique 8 digit number on the payment page.
- You will receive your Quidity™ card by post within 15 days
- Call to activate the card and you're ready to go!
- You can then top up your card with cash at any Post Office® or PayPoint outlet - over 34,000 locations throughout the UK.
- You can also have your wages paid directly to your card. Please see the How to top up page for further information.