About security and my money
A 360money Quidity™ card is secure. But it is recommended that you take care of your card as you would do your cash. Here are a few tips to make sure that your card is secure:
- Do not share your 4 digit PIN with anyone or write it down.
- Do not allow your card to leave your possession.
- If you are withdrawing cash at an ATM please ensure you shield your PIN.
To check your card balance, you can:
- Call 0845 230 8081 24 hours a day and select the balance enquiry option.
- Visit My Account at www.quiditycard.com to access your account details including your balance and transaction history. On your first visit you will need to set up an account with a user name and password.
Yes. If the merchant uses a currency other than sterling, we will apply a competitive exchange rate to convert it to your card's currency. When you login to ‘My Account’ at www.quiditycard.com, you will see the transaction appearing in both the local currency and sterling (£). Please see Terms & Conditions for a summary of applicable fees.
Yes. There are 2 ways to close your card account and reduce your card balance to zero:
- Use your card at any retailer displaying the Maestro® acceptance mark to purchase goods or services until you have exhausted the balance.
- You can request the closure of your account by contacting customer services and indicating the reason for closure at (please allow 30 days from the time of your request for your reimbursement cheque or postal order to arrive). We will apply an administrative fee of £7.00 plus 2% (minimum £10.00) to process the closure of your account.
Yes. At 360money maintaining your account's security is our top priority and there are steps that you can take to help protect your account from fraud and scams.
To safely and securely access the 360money website or your 360money Quidity™ account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in www.quiditycard.com. This will help you avoid fake links to fake websites.
Password SafetyNever share your 360money password with anyone. 360money representatives will never ask you for your password. If you believe someone has learned your password, change it immediately and contact us at to ensure your account has not been violated.
Make sure you create a secure password. Choose a password that contains a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. Try not to use obvious words, names, or birth dates. Also, don’t use the same password for your 360money account that you use for other online accounts like MSN or Yahoo.
Avoid including sensitive information in emails. 360money will never ask you to enter your password or any personal or financial information in an email. You should only share information about your account once you have logged in to ‘My Account’ at www.quiditycard.com or www.360money.com. Use Your Account Wisely. Do not share your account. Don't use your 360money account to transfer or receive money for anyone but yourself. These types of activity are often conducted as forms of money laundering and can result in significant criminal penalties.
360money will never e-maiI you a link inviting you to update your personal details such as passwords or credit card information. This act known as phishing is an attempt to scam you into surrendering private information that will be used for identity theft.
360money will never ask for the any of the following via email:
- Credit or debit card numbers
- Bank account numbers
- National Insurance numbers
- Driver's License numbers
- Email addresses